Welcome to The Craic Theatre
“The Weir” by Conor McPherson
Presented by The Craic Theatre Players
May 2nd-4th @ 8pm nightly
May 8th-11th @8pm nightly
The Craic Theatre presents the modern classic Irish Play ‘The Weir” for eight nights.
You can support Craic by Naming a Seat in the Auditorium. Please contact us for more
Siobhan O’Neill gives singing lessons on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons.
The local church choir are now using the CRAIC Centre for their rehearsals.
A wee bit about Craic!
The Craic Theatre is located in the heart of Coalisland Co Tyrone. It is a unique venue built on the site of an old weaving factory and supported by a mixture of local volunteers and sponsors. Each year our theatre provides first class opportunities and entertainment for the people of the area, both from our in-house theatre company the Craic Players, the youth drama academy, community groups and professional touring companies that put on spectacular shows, concerts and workshops at our theatre. The Craic Theatre and Arts Centre is dedicated to providing quality live theatre productions, music events and the promotion of the arts in all its forms. So whether you’re visiting our website to:
• Find out what shows we have Coming Up and to Book Online.
• Find out how to get involved, whether on-stage, back-stage, for workshops, music and dance classes.
• Find out how you can support us, through the various sponsorship schemes.
• See our upcoming Auditions.
• Keep up to date with our latest News and Reviews.
• Find out how to Hire the Theatre, for shows, corporate events, etc…
And much, much more. Then please browse through our site and if you still cannot find what you are looking for don’t hesitate to contact us. The website is constantly evolving and we will continue to add new features and update it weekly. Thank you for supporting the local arts, and the Craic Theatre Coalisland.